Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
This space for rent
6,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I are traveling to NY (from FL) for the first time in 2 weeks. We are going to Brooklyn for a custody hearing to get our nephew, his mother (my wife's sister) passed away and we're going to rescue him from the foster system up there.

Anyway, I've never been to NYC before and have no clue where to go or how to best get around once I'm up there. Kind of afraid I'll make a wrong turn or something lol. Any advice and recommendations for a good area for a hotel would be awesome!

·
This space for rent
6,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What about "bad" areas? Any places to steer clear of? We'll get there early Sunday so we can check out some of the sights before our hotel check in. I don't want to go down a dangerous street.

·
This space for rent
6,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I made the trip and survived! What a different world it is in NYC. I was born and raised in Florida and that was my first time in a big city. I didn't get a chance to venture out into Manhattan much, just briefly passed through it to get over to Brooklyn. It was definitely an experience and I'd like to go back when I can stay longer to take in the culture. I'm happy to be home where the roads are smooth!

Oh, and NJ definitely needs to join the rest of the country and let people pump their own gas! haha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts