Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
7,245 Posts

·
Old timer
5,719 Posts
Never mind, I found it.....it's a lot better.....but I still don't like it.
I hate programmers who have to justify their existence by screwing up things that work just fine...

:mad:

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Click this button at the top right to see the forum list like the old format. It's just missing the latest thread preview that I particularly liked. I do like that you can snip/paste, copy/paste, and upload images to this forum instead of having to link them.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I hate it as well. There was nothing wrong with the old format. Morons.
I think the old format had reliability/security issues and also was at "end of life" in terms of support and updates.

I do like the "new" button so I can see all the new post threads since my last visit. It's quick to access.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
I'm trying to get used to it. The dark theme is better, though it bothers my eyes after a while (when I look away from the screen.) It's functional, but the part that made this forum unique is gone after 18 years or so of seeing something I was familiar with.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Click this button at the top right to see the forum list like the old format. It's just missing the latest thread preview that I particularly liked. I do like that you can snip/paste, copy/paste, and upload images to this forum instead of having to link them.

View attachment 1053443

Would be nice if you could hover over it and then highlight and select the other forum.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Yeah this new format sucks.

·
Registered
7,591 Posts
fyi for those that haven't noticed the iTrader is gone

·
Registered
7,591 Posts
That blows, made buying here much safer compared to FB.
exactly!

i'm sure many aren't even aware and i've already spotted someone on here who recently;y got bad feedback but how would anyone know that now

thread here is with admin although seems that moderators are laying low on this subject

1 - 20 of 67 Posts