Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
15,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides of course all the stores that are already playing Xmas music.

EVERY single god damn advertisement on eBay, Craigslist (need a new lawnmower), or wherever, says "This is the perfect gift for Christmas!" or "Get this under your Christmas tree!" or some stupid #### like that. Hey assface, no. Some used crap off Craigslist is NOT the perfect Christmas present.

I mean what the hell, do people think by putting that in there, people will go "OH SNAP! You're god damn right, I'm so glad you said that or else I never would have bought it!"

/rant off.

Some of you have probably even added that in there.

"Just in time for Chrismas!"
"GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR ANY FOOTBALL JUNKY."
"PERFECT FOR CHRISTMAS"
"Great christmas gift ! ! !"
"SURPRISE YOUR SON OR DAUGHTER THIS CHRISTMAS."
"This doll would make a wonderful Christmas gift."
"Make someone's Christmas a merry one!"
"Ipods make great Christmas Gifts! Buy one for you and one for them! "
"These would make a great christmas gift!"
"Perfect Christmas gift for any family chef. "
"Wonderful Christmas gift idea."
"Great Christmas present $250.00/bo"
"for sale just in time for christmas and ski season! "
"We have the box, so it can be wrapped and ready for a Christmas present!!"
"The colors are red and green perfect for Christmas time!"
"Great Christmas bowl."
"These would make a great Christmas/holiday present for a little one! "
"This is brand new in shrink wrap so get yours for Christmas before they are GONE forever!!"

Damnit I hate people. :mad:

That's just a few from TODAY only.

·
Registered
15,899 Posts
Don't you have some unfinished projects that could occupy your time a little more productively? :lol:

·
Registered
830 Posts
I have a box of Q tips slightly used that would fit perfectly under your Christmas tree!!!

·
Registered
958 Posts
Im with Dave on this, they start advertising for Christmas earlier each year. There was Christmas crap out in stores before Halloween this year. Pretty soon its going to be all year long, only 365 days until Christmas.

·
Registered
15,899 Posts
They do that every year :confused:

·
Corral Day Kittah
16,060 Posts
I hate people. :mad:
Tis the season. Time for the first drink of the holidays, Dave. Can't drink all day unless you start in the morning. Quitters never win.

·
Registered
351 Posts
They started playing X-mas music on Nov 15th on one of the local stations this year. I was a little shocked.

As I remember last year all of the major retail stores cut back on there X-mas advertisements except for Walmart. Lowes and Homedepot did not do much either. All in the name of political correctness.God forbid we offend some one from another religion.There was a lot of negative feedback so they all got an extra early start this year.

P.S. I found a pitbull that knocked my garbage over the other day. It would make the perfect X-mas gift for you.:D Act now and you could get it early.

·
15,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hahaha. Perfect.

·
Registered
16,645 Posts
they started putting all the x-mas #### out in the stores here back in late september!,I figure if they keep putting it out earlier every year,eventually they will roll back to the right time to put it on the shelves!

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
My parents used to slack on taking the Christmas lights down til about ####in' July. Dad didn't want to go back out and take 'em down in the cold, so they waited 'for the weather to break'.

End of July it would become of paramount importance to get the lights off the house. Must be it started to become obvious to even themselves that it was trashy. Then they languished on the garage floor for another month or so, putting us into August, when dad decided it was an absolute priority for me to climb up in the 350 degree attic to put them away.

Somehow the concept that they'd be back down in three months didn't make sense to him, and really pissed him off when I voiced it. I think it reminded him of how behind he really was, and all these things had crossed his mind but he was too stubborn to admit it.

Either way, that's my 'christmas year round' tale.

·
15,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I know man. I was looking at the Black Friday ads, holy #### though you can save literally hundreds to thousands of dollars.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I really need a new TV for the apartment. I know, I'm not really thinking of others. The way I see it though, November isn't December, so it's not really the Christmas season anyways.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
I know man. I was looking at the Black Friday ads, holy #### though you can save literally hundreds to thousands of dollars.
Yeah, there are some SWEET deals tomorrow. The question you have to ask yourself is "Is it worth it?" I went and tried it for the first time a few years ago. I will never go again lol. It's worth staying late at work a few nights to make up for the lost savings.

I'm hoping I can catch some nice online deals tomorrow or Monday.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Im with Dave on this, they start advertising for Christmas earlier each year. There was Christmas crap out in stores before Halloween this year. Pretty soon its going to be all year long, only 365 days until Christmas.
You got that right, I actually saw Christmas stuff in late Sept. this year. Next thing will be back-to-school/Christmas gifts.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts