Ford Mustang Forums banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Exactly! Actually; I thought about the current hp of a Coyote. I wouldn't want to lose to one. My ego would be shot. :cool:
You shouldn’t be losing to Coyotes with 340-350 rwhp. It should be a drivers race. They will get you at 130 mph though.

How much does your car weigh and what’s the gearing?

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
You shouldn’t be losing to Coyotes with 340-350 rwhp. It should be a drivers race. They will get you at 130 mph though.

How much does your car weigh and what’s the gearing?
My comment was in jest. As the car sits; it couldn't keep up with a Barbie Jeep.

Reactions: sn95gts331

·
Registered
305 Posts
Honestly the abs module didn’t really do **** on my sn95, I didn’t notice anything really when I took it out. Same with the front sway bar.
Removing the ABS??? Whew... ok, not too bad.

Removing the front sway bar... Double Whew... need to wipe the sweat off my brow.

Sure you won't notice if you drive in a straight line everywhere, or drive like Grandma on curvy roads.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Removing the ABS??? Whew... ok, not too bad.

Removing the front sway bar... Double Whew... need to wipe the sweat off my brow.

Sure you won't notice if you drive in a straight line everywhere, or drive like Grandma on curvy roads.
I ain’t doing no curvy roads quickly with my 165/80 front tires anyways, so it doesn’t matter to me. I didn’t build the car to carve corners. It’s not like it has any issue at all navigating curves and on/off ramps, but I’m not bombing through them. It’ll take a curve at the recommended speed, that’s good for me.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I ain’t doing no curvy roads quickly with my 165/80 front tires anyways, so it doesn’t matter to me. I didn’t build the car to carve corners. It’s not like it has any issue at all navigating curves and on/off ramps, but I’m not bombing through them. It’ll take a curve at the recommended speed, that’s good for me.
Nothing wrong with that if you like drag cars. If you don't drive fast in the corners, you'll never notice those items were gone.

81 - 85 of 85 Posts