Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where he is? My friend Andrew has been email him for a while trying to figure out where his heads are because we want to get it put back together before school is out, but he doesnt seem to be responding. Anybody know of a way to get a hold of him? :confused: Thanks

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
I sent him a PM earlier in the week and haven't heard back yet. He is a FFW racer, so my guess is he is in Georgia for the FFW races this weekend. Wait 'til early next week before you expect to hear from him. Last I heard, he's waiting (and maybe received this past week) for cams to come back from the grinder for many people.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I have been trying to get a hold of him also. I sent him a set of heads on Tuesday and was wondering if they even made it there. I guess he's a busy guy.

·
Registered
455 Posts
you guys are not alone. I've emailed, pm'd, and left a voice message for him. I know he is really busy but I'm getting VERY antsy! :joy:
Me new motor is screaming for dem heads! :D

·
Registered
470 Posts
Do not call or leave messages at his old G.E. work number. He works full time on the heads now. He will eventually get back to your PMs.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Hey nitz. Whaddya got there?

·
Registered
633 Posts
I'm learning some valuable patience skills ;)

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Hi boys..................

Yes, I'm in Commerce for the FFW race. Andrew's heads are almost done so tell him to be patient. I'll be shipping them shortly. For everyone who has PM'd me......hang on. This is the only time we've been able to get a decent connection here at the hotel. I'll try to answer them tonight.

Thanks for everybody's patience.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Hey Game....a good connection?..... you mean you got a hotel room? that's a novel concept for you huh? No cops this time huh? Your weekend must be going great!

Scoop up them points dude!!!!

·
Registered
633 Posts
98GTfromGA said:

You said it brother!

John
It was not too bad when the ground was covered with snow, then it was brutal when I was getting the car ready to pull out of the garage, I wanted to rip the heads off Soooooo bad!

But now that it's out & I'm having fun driving it again. it's not so bad.

I just want to make sure the swap is done & the bugs are worked out for my trip to the ModShootout in June/July.

·
Registered
371 Posts
SD you've got mail

SD... I've sent numerous PMs waiting on a response.

·
Corral Charter Member
2,594 Posts
I'm sure SD will get around to answering his e-mail and PMs as soon as he can. In the meantime, this is a tech forum not a message/paging center.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.