Just an update. Last year: ran [email protected] on a Zex N2O system 150 shot. Base 331 stroker/TKO600 setup. i torched a couple head gaskets & a head shortly thereafter. Car repaired & car promptly falls on it's face after launch; slowly recovers & hauls ass down the track. I switched to 28" tall slicks for more consistent traction & higher mph which worked. I suspect the fuel system with a 340lph pump I had just installed while having the heads repaired might have been the problem. So, for this year; I installed an electric water pump, ported the hell out of the RPMII upper intake(knife edging the runners & pressed in 1mm bronze tubes,etc), installed a new gas tank, Aeromotive 340lph stealth pump, & Aeromotive fuel pump harness. I felt that the amperage draw might be the issue. I'll know more this coming Saturday; 1st test & tune of the new year.... PS. I had to do something with the exterior of the upper Edelbrock RPMII intake as well....