Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
11,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a VW e-Golf, and joined up with a veeDub forum.

Some of their members have poor intrawebs discipline. Can you imagine anyone on the corral answering a tech forum question "I don't know the answer, but I think you shouldn't try to work on your car".

:blam:

:king:

·
Registered
2,207 Posts

Some of their members have poor intrawebs discipline. Can you imagine anyone on the corral answering a tech forum question "I don't know the answer, but I think you shouldn't try to work on your car".

In their defense it is a VW forums.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
447 Posts
Did they mean it like YOU PERSONALLY are so incompetent as to work on the car, or did they mean that the "German Engineering" is so far beyond mere mortal understanding that it has no user serviceable components.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I don't agree. I just to post a car for sale here and I couldn't get the ad to post whether I included pictures or not and tried several different browsers. Any idea why?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Used to enjoy this site more until certain mods ego trips decide to call names and give infractions. Funny how we get the infractions but not them? How odd?

·
Super Moderator
27,649 Posts
I don't agree. I just to post a car for sale here and I couldn't get the ad to post whether I included pictures or not and tried several different browsers. Any idea why?
It's usually a case of too many characters in the thread title

·
11,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Used to enjoy this site more until certain mods ego trips decide to call names and give infractions. Funny how we get the infractions but not them? How odd?
I once drew a yellow card in volleyball for ripping on the ref for not knowing the rules.
I came from the back row and was next to the net as a setter (6-2 offense). The pass went over the net and this guy was going to clobber the ball since my team's front row was back at the ten foot line and I, coming from the back row, was not allowed to contact the ball above the net since I was in front of the ten foot line. I jumped anyway and put my hands up to block, but the moment the guy contacted the ball I took my hands down. The hitter had aimed for my hands, and since my hands weren't there the ball went sailing out of bounds.
The ref agreed that I never touched the ball, but kind of muttered "... I don't think you're allowed to jump".

"REALLY, YOU DON'T THINK I CAN JUMP??? MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEARN THE RULES!!"

I was robbed, but somehow life went on.

LOL, what's an infraction? Is that in the corral rules?

·
Registered
267 Posts
I once drew a yellow card in volleyball for ripping on the ref for not knowing the rules.
I came from the back row and was next to the net as a setter (6-2 offense). The pass went over the net and this guy was going to clobber the ball since my team's front row was back at the ten foot line and I, coming from the back row, was not allowed to contact the ball above the net since I was in front of the ten foot line. I jumped anyway and put my hands up to block, but the moment the guy contacted the ball I took my hands down. The hitter had aimed for my hands, and since my hands weren't there the ball went sailing out of bounds.
The ref agreed that I never touched the ball, but kind of muttered "... I don't think you're allowed to jump".

"REALLY, YOU DON'T THINK I CAN JUMP??? MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEARN THE RULES!!"

I was robbed, but somehow life went on.

LOL, what's an infraction? Is that in the corral rules?
I agree P63. If it was in real life or at work I could handle it. I get upset at internet wimps trying to put down others and use their power with their keyboard. I was pissed and glad I walked away before getting banned. You guys have a lot of great members on here and I want to be part of the best foxbody community online.
I’ve never met a mod on another site that acted like such a baby, it shocked me.

Glad to read your dominating volleyball story p63.

·
Registered
841 Posts

So Indy2000 has a VW, huh?

·
11,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I agree P63. If it was in real life or at work I could handle it. I get upset at internet wimps trying to put down others and use their power with their keyboard.
PM me the guy's name, so I can laugh at his posts.

·
U.S. Army Active Duty
14,746 Posts
I miss better site 😞

1 - 15 of 15 Posts