Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:salute:

Have you ever had that feeling where its all coming together and its going to be absolutely awsome when its finished??

I have that feeling now....

Just got a TKO 600 bolted to the bell housing. :p While it isn't running yet, the rest of the work is trivial. It should be up and running tomorrow with a great weather forcast for a trip to the track on Friday??

....its all worth it right now

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where do you race?
Ohio, Indiana, Michigan

Muncie, Indiana
Marion, Ohio (MCIR)....Friday
Norwalk, Ohio
Nationaltrails (Columbus, Ohio)
Kilkare (Dayton, Ohio)
Milan, Michigan

There is about track with in an hour or two of me in any direction....I'm pretty lucky with that respect.

·
Registered
866 Posts
U like the muncie track? Im going to Ball State and havn't made it out there yet, just curious if it was pretty nice or not?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
U like the muncie track? Im going to Ball State and havn't made it out there yet, just curious if it was pretty nice or not?

Muncie is awsome!! It hooks as hard or harder than norwalk. The entire track was repaved last years. They usually have a good car count and move the program pretty quick. Thats my prefered track.

They run 1/8 mile for their faster classes. But they have a sportsman class that runs full 1/4 mile passes....anyone can run that class, just doesn't pay as much.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Thats awsome Im glad to hear it! Im definitly gonna make it out there this year!

·
Registered
746 Posts
you headed to Norwalk this weekend? I had that same feeling 3 months ago with this new combo and it kicked me in the dack! That feelin is back though for Fords at the Summit. If your up there, look for the guy in the white fox body throwing the fuzies to the car in the campgrounds (if it doesnt work lol)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts