Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to give a big thanks to Bernard at Quicktime Turbo Systems. The quality kit that he made for my car is outstanding and couldnt be happier. Lots of time and effort was put into this car not only with the turbo kit but countless other projects that needed to be tackled so this car could see the road again. Cant wait to get this car on the dyno to see what #'s this thing will put out. Here's a few shots of the engine bay. Still have a few things to finish up but its getting close.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lookin' good. Do you have a date set to have it dyno'd?
No date as of yet. Still have a few things that need to be done before this setup sees the dyno. As of right now getting the boost controller wired up/mounted. Also need to get my electric fan mounted/wired. Whenever I go I'll take some video and try to post it in here.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
whats your combo
precision 67mm turbo

Tial 44mm wastegate

Tial 50mm bov

Stock block 302 with F-cam and some TW heads. Nothing special just a proven combo that works. I'll just be glad when its done so I can get in the car and actually enjoy it. If you have anymore ?'s I'll be more than happy to answer.

Jturmanator thats good to hear. The quality kits that Quicktime Turbo makes is awesome. Cant wait to enjoy this kit but it will probably be for a limited time because I dont forsee the stock block lasting that long!!!

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Mine has lasted over 3 years with combo in my sig. Just freshened it up for the last time and stuck some MLS gaskets on it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts