Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1985 gt (Chicago Suburbs)

I found another car I'm interested in, so I'm seeing what kind of interest there would be in my 1985 GT. 60,445 miles. mileage of the bottom end is about 6,000. Top end is about 500. Stock rebuild bottom end, .030 over, E303 cam, edelbrock performer 1.94 heads, crane 1.6 rockers, edelbrock air gap intake, holley hp650 carb, tremec 3550 w/steeda tri ax. 150hp shot on edelbrock plate. I've ran one bottle through the car (Installing a nitrous outlet pressure regulated heater as we speak), all bbk and magnaflow exhaust, all msd ignition / distributor / wires. Body is clean but not perfect. only rust is inside the hatch, and it has a large scratch down the driver's side. harwood 2 1/2 inch cowl hood, sitting on pony's with almost new tires. 8.8 rear end with boxed upper and lower control arms. has seats from a 92 lx in it right now. I have the halo interior as well, these were just in better shape. Shoot me a message if you're interested. $7000 obo as I have more than that in parts in the car.

thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I forgot to mention that I do have some extra parts to go with the car besides the extra seats. newer fox spindles / control arms for a brake upgrade I was going to do this spring. thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts