Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the track last Saturday to do some shakedown passes and minus a few hiccups I am very happy with the way the car performed. I definitely need some more seat time with the new combo but did pretty good. Could not fit my skinny's on the car as they were hitting my front caliper so I need to get some spacers.

I had absolutely no expectations this day. On 16lbs (low boost setting) the car went 9.88 @ 139. Needless to say I was thrilled! Especially since it was not a "clean" pass. Time to start turning up the wick!!! Huge thanks again to everyone who has helped me out with this build! That car is running good!

Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0E-11f-03g&feature=plcp

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No more track video's with my new setup. Hoping to get out again before the snow flies, but we will see.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Awesome run Mike! Man that thing has come a long way since the CSVT Gtg in Mokena back in the day! Lol Nice work!
Doug

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys!

Doug, hope all is well. How are things your way? I am heading up to KOTS tomorrow at GLD. Just spectating but should be some awesome racing!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Things are good man, thanks for asking! Heading up to
KOTS tomorrow myself, so should see you up there!
I will be there man. I will be with all the Deans and CSVT guys. Look for a big gray blacked out F150 crew on 35's :D

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Great job, congrats on PB !!!!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Nice pass! I have got to ask though, what is done to the 70w and you runing a brake(from who)?

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice pass! I have got to ask though, what is done to the 70w and you runing a brake(from who)?
Thanks! The trans was built by Dean at DRC transmission. Bought a stock 4R70W out of a 98 V6 mustang. It has a Lentech MVB with trans brake, Lentech custom converter, upgraded clutches and deeper pan. So far it has worked out well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts