Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever read some of the advice given on Mustang boards on FB? Bunch of benchracers and kids who use google to give "tech" advice and have NO clue WTF they are talking about. Spent about 20 minutes with some moron telling me how his 160 thermostat made his car run cooler and better. :laugh:

It makes you want to chew on some cyanide.

/rant off

·
Super Moderator
27,649 Posts
Even worse is the "search" function on facebook absolutely blows goats. You're using a type of resource all us "old ####s" are going to really miss in 10 years and the young turds are going to have no idea what they missed.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I can't stand the FB groups most of the time. Its fine for the marketplace, setting up meets, sharing pictures, etc. But for tech, I'll always come to the forums.

There are way too many dudes out there who only have these cars for the way they look and sound. Drives me nuts.

·
Premium Member
3,343 Posts
I can't stand the FB groups most of the time. Its fine for the marketplace, setting up meets, sharing pictures, etc. But for tech, I'll always come to the forums.
I agree completely! The problem is the forums are slowly dying off due to things like Facebook. Corral is one of the last ones I still come to on a regular basis. Hopefully it can keep going. Like MRE mentioned, the search function sucks on Facebook. There is tons of valuable info here, I wish some of the Facebook guys would learn to come here and look.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts