Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to see if anyone was going to go to the N.A.S.A's battle-X on Jan. 14th. I'ts held at primus' racing test track. It's a mirror khana style autocross event, 2 cars at a time facing opposite directions on opposite sides of the same course, first to cross their start/finish line wins. All the rules and info can be found at the florida nasa site through nasaproracing.com.

Sounds pretty cool though, the rules and car classification is different than the ones set up by the scca autox. Wanted to know if anybody planned on going or not.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't blame you. I did some open tracking at Sebring, that was the best time I've ever had. I think that I'm going to do this anyway just to give it a shot. I'll let you know what happens.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
First I've heard of it but I'll check it out. Hmmmm, was wondering what to do on my birthday. LOL

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Holy smokes, didnt even know anything about it. Thats right in my back yard. With Nitto D/R I dont think I'll be to competitive, but it sure would be fun.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I may go. I prolly won't run though b/c competition in w/e class they put me in is going to be tough. I'll ride down with you or Shawn.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts