Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I just added a set of Eibach bars and it made a big difference by flattening out the car some. Front tires are wearing more evenly now. Even with 2.5 neg camber there was still a lot of roll and wearing the outside edges. Now it's even. A lot more front grip. Bigger front bar means more grip on these cars which is backwards but it gives you a bigger front contact patch. With the right coilover springs it would be different but I'm conventional. See signature.

·
Super Moderator
27,652 Posts
Suspension is in my sig, all MM now with the exception of stock V8 front swaybar and an Eibach rear bar. I like that bar for its cost and simplicity, and for what it added to keeping the rear roll stiffness as high as it needed to be, but it hangs so low I can't go through most automatic car washes anymore LOL.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Im all MM and im running their front sway bar as well, the MM reps recommended it to me a few years ago because of the coil overs all around. They explained that running a big bar up front with the stiff coil overs will create more understeer, so they said their smaller bar will increase grip. However i do have to much body roll with 400/300 springs and plan on going up to 500/375 or 500/400.

Currently no rear swaybar.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts