Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for central FL or south FL SVT dealers???

Thanks,
Jason

Maybe going to an 03 Cobra.

I checked Fords site and they only show where ford dealers in general are.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Stay away from Sun State Ford in Orlando. They are the worst dealership in the US.

Mullinax Ford in Apopka, FL. was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Ask for Ryan Ortiz, and tell him Joe (2002 True Blue SVT Lightning) sent ya. He is a great guy, doesn't bullshiit about things he doesn't know about, and offers the best customer service I have seen from a salesman.

That said... Tampa area has quite a few good SVT dealerships.

joe

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
In S.Florida there's Maroone Ford on 441 & Copans in Margate, Plantation Ford on 44, South of Sunrise Blvd. in PLantation, another Maroone Ford at US1 & NE 13th Street in Fort Lauderdale, and I believe Sawgrass Ford on Sunrise Blvd, just east of the Sawgrass Expressway in Sunrise...

Good luck!

VAiN

·
Registered
76 Posts
Also in South Florida: WORLD FORD (no dealer service fees)
We are in Pembroke Pines. Our address is 8655 Pines Blvd.
I am an Internet sales Consultant and will be more than glad to assist you in everything you need.

Emilio Jimenez
954-443-7030

·
Registered
241 Posts
I back world ford. That is where my cobra came out of. Ed Zerbe is the south florida svtoa guy down here and he got his 03 cobra at world ford. Stay out of the ford on 441 and copans. Hardly anyone speaks english and if you buy a car from there, a dealer in the area is hesitant to do warranty work on it. Saw grass ford is all sold out of them.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
sfladave said:
I back world ford. That is where my cobra came out of. Ed Zerbe is the south florida svtoa guy down here and he got his 03 cobra at world ford. Stay out of the ford on 441 and copans. Hardly anyone speaks english and if you buy a car from there, a dealer in the area is hesitant to do warranty work on it. Saw grass ford is all sold out of them.
I don't know Dave, but I have spoken to quite a few people at Maroone who speak very good english.

What do you mean another Ford/SVT dealer won't do warranty work on a car bought from them. Is Ford aware of this?

·
Registered
61 Posts
I too must take exception to SoFlaDave I purchased my 03 at the dealership in question and had nothing but a pleasant experience, Their SVT guy Barry Hirshman is a stand up guy and has been very instrumental in finally setting up a South Fl. chapter of the SVTOA..BTW MSRP was the price right from the beginning:)

·
Registered
76 Posts
We have curently 3 Coupes in stock (Sonic Blue, Silver, and Mineral Grey) and 1 convertible (Black). We also don't have any markups on the vehicle. Sadly this is not something I can say about other dealers in the area (i.e.: 441 and copans and others). The vehicles go at MSRP. We have incredible savings in other non-SVT products.

World Ford

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Paradise ford is OUT and they said maybe middle of next year before they see any more.

I went to Mullinax to make a deal but did not quite come together.

Thanks for the other input.

Jason

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I was at Plantation Ford this weekend....they have a yellow 03 & a grey convertible 03 in the back lot....

·
Registered
241 Posts
Red Gt vert. Its just that one out there on 441 and copans. I went to the maroone on linton, they fixed my car in one day, and didn't take it for a spin either. (been reading stories in the lounge)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts