Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
think i may have blown my svo rpm extender up i jumped the wires wrong at my neutral safty switch at my clutch pedle and dose not seem to be working afr stays at 14:1 now but its running so gona try to pray ford put some kind of fuse in it

got inside it and found a diode melted so was what i thought had happen not realy sure if its fixable
wondering if a sct chip and tune would be a better option at this point was able to push my 42s pretty far with the extender tho and would have to upgrade my injectors for a chip tune i think but could also go back to pump gas not sure wich way to go atm now

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
think i may have blown my svo rpm extender up i jumped the wires wrong at my neutral safty switch at my clutch pedle and dose not seem to be working afr stays at 14:1 now but its running so gona try to pray ford put some kind of fuse in it

got inside it and found a diode melted so was what i thought had happen not realy sure if its fixable
wondering if a sct chip and tune would be a better option at this point was able to push my 42s pretty far with the extender tho and would have to upgrade my injectors for a chip tune i think but could also go back to pump gas not sure wich way to go atm now
Don't know what car you have, but the Fox computer will not go past 7k without an Extender or AFM or similar. If you are staying under 7k, a SCT chip/Moates QH/piggy back chip would work great.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts