Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 88 Mustang Gt with T-tops. It has 150K miles on it. Rebuilt engine with ported heads, has headers, off road h-pipe and Flowmaster mufflers. Quick enough for now, my next issue is suspenision. The suspension is okay but I wanted to upgrade it. What do you guys recomend, should I buy a kit, what brand and whats parts should I look at. Any help would be great. Thanks

mike

·
Registered
468 Posts
New KYB Gas-adjust shocks

Have a set of BRAND NEW IN BOX KYB 4 position adjustable struts for 87-93. Bought these when I was new into mustangs for my 85, and then found out that they would only fit 87-93 spindles. These sell new in Summit for $120 each. I'll take $185 shipped for the pair if you are interested. Can send pics if you like.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Oh, Also have new in box Steeda Caster Camber adjustment plates, PN 555-8079-2 for 79-89 mustangs. These are the steel ones. They are BRAND NEW. Can send pics. Will take $120 shipped on these if you are interested. I also have a set of used Southside Machine lift bar lower control arms for the rear. They are good if you are running a street car with street tires or drag radials, but not so good for slicks. I can send pics. I'll take $50 shipped for them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts