Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey people. im looking for suspension suggestions. for my 100% street car. 89 hatch. with a 331 stroker. with all the usuall parts.h/c/i. but i have taken the charger off the car. so i have decided to set the car up for the street. because i have never made it to the drag track with this car. and just drive it on the street. so it seems best to set it up for performace driving. i do have upgraded front rotors. and pads. already. i do like to be able to stop. although i still have the drums out back... anyway the suspension is all factory from 1989 lol. so its shot. just want to know what people are using on the street. and the car must be able to drive over speed bumps and the ocassional pot hole. gotta love new england. i am willing to spend 2grand to set it up. and i also have 17x9 cobra style rims with nitto 555s 275/45/17 in the rear and 245/40/17 in the front

·
Super Moderator
27,657 Posts
I'm gonna kill this one right now because I don't have time to babysit the ****-storm it's going to cause.

Write. a coherent post. using something more. closely approximating English. without all. the periods. And with some. caps and. spaces and stuff. and whose. answers aren't. all already. available. in. a. million. different posts. and we'll talk.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.