Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have not been getting the 60ft times that I think this car is capable of. Need some suspension help. Last night best I could get was a high 1.7 60ft on motor. Car has been a best of high 1.6's on motor and a high 1.5on a 100 shot. Here is what I am running. Car does not feel to be spinning, but just doesnt seem to get out the dame hole, had the same issue with it before I went c4. Thinking i might need to go 4.10 gear as well.

Here is the video, will be better quality next time

Front-
UPR K-member with 14inch 175lb eibach coil overs
90-10 Lakewoods

Rear-
Maximum Motorsport Full Length Subframes
50-50 Lakewoods
Baseline Street Launch Upper control arm kit
J&M weight Jacker Lower Control arms
Baseline Street Anti Roll
3.73 gears.
26x10 Mickey Thompson 3053s slicks

Motor/Trans

Stock Block 302 HCI, numbers in sig, 100 shot used sometimes.
Lupo c4 with Lupo 9 inch converter. Roughly 4300 rpm stall speced for this setup.

Thanks Guys

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone?

·
Registered
637 Posts
Front end came up and went back down fast and rear did not squat much. Probably lost some of your 60' in front end movement. Hard to tell if you lost traction. Maybe a longer burnout also.
Post your time slip for that run.

I'm fighting for better 60's also - My best is a 1.77 Here's a clip if you want to watch my susp.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Camara77, You got the same tranny/stall as me from Lupo. You foot brakin? Where you leavin? If I leave below 2500 it's a dog. 25-2800, I get low 1.60's. But I run strange in the rear & tokiko(I know I spelled that wrong) up front. Front looks too loose to me, I think the tires need to get hit harder on the launch, probably could tighten the rears too. Also, a friend set my pinion angle wrong & when I had it corrected it was good for almost a tenth 60 ft. Hope this helps ya out

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Camara77, You got the same tranny/stall as me from Lupo. You foot brakin? Where you leavin? If I leave below 2500 it's a dog. 25-2800, I get low 1.60's. But I run strange in the rear & tokiko(I know I spelled that wrong) up front. Front looks too loose to me, I think the tires need to get hit harder on the launch, probably could tighten the rears too. Also, a friend set my pinion angle wrong & when I had it corrected it was good for almost a tenth 60 ft. Hope this helps ya out
Yeah, I need to get some ajustable shocks. The c4 has a transbrake so I leave off of that, I havent tried foot braking it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts