Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been battling not enough fuel. I have reworked the whole fuel system. My system now is dual fpdm's, dual aremotive 340's,dual bap's and -8 fuel line. All wires are upgraded and pprv are removed. Ok the problem is when data logging the af starts to lean out but the dc doesn't follow it to correct it. it stays in the 40% range. what could the problem be? I replace the fprs with no change.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Have you had tuned since changing over returnless style needs to be changed in the tune because the voltage translates into different pressures for different pumps. If you're self tuning using sct pro racer check your value files and see if your pump is listed there. Whenever we do higher hp boost applications I try my hardest to get the customers to convert to return. It's a mid you won't regret

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm really thinking about changing over. Been reworking and changing set ups. First out of fuel then maxed duty cycle now leaning out and duty cycle is not going higher than 55-60 %. If I go return less can I just add the return line and regulator ? Im think I'm also going to invest in a tuner software. Right now I'm doing remote tuning with someone.

Thanks

·
Registered
917 Posts
Looks like I'd use the feed line as return, -10 for feed line, put in a regulator and you might be set, seems vaguely similar to my setup and supports plenty of power, and I don't have bap's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts