I think I'll try to make this.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Bump for tomorrow

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
There's almost always someone with a car for sale at this sort of thing.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Just got done buttoning up some valve covers and brakes and I'll be there in an hour. :) Tall, big beard, Nats hat. Give a shout if you see me. :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Man, I saw you near the Saleen Coupe. Yelled for ya but was in a crowd BS'ing and could not get away fast enough to track you down.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
i missed this....thats what happens when i stop checking mid-atlantic section because its usually dead in here. maybe we can get a group together for a cruise soon, although it seems like pulling teeth sometimes around here haha.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i missed this....thats what happens when i stop checking mid-atlantic section because its usually dead in here. maybe we can get a group together for a cruise soon, although it seems like pulling teeth sometimes around here haha.
How is the coupe coming along?

Check the NVMC website for the local stuff. There is all kinds of cruises and shows being setup for the fall right now

http://www.northernvirginiamustangclub.com

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
How is the coupe coming along?

Check the NVMC website for the local stuff. There is all kinds of cruises and shows being setup for the fall right now

http://www.northernvirginiamustangclub.com
coupe is coming along, hoping to have it driving by this weekend. its been a slow process since I can really only work on it 1 day a week and have been out of town the past couple weekends.

once the car is back on the road i will check them out. you been going to the get togethers/meetings?

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Hey Man, I saw you near the Saleen Coupe. Yelled for ya but was in a crowd BS'ing and could not get away fast enough to track you down.
Hey no problem. Once I saw the Saleen I'm pretty sure everything else got tuned out. Thanks for sharing the pictures you got some good ones!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
coupe is coming along, hoping to have it driving by this weekend. its been a slow process since I can really only work on it 1 day a week and have been out of town the past couple weekends.

once the car is back on the road i will check them out. you been going to the get togethers/meetings?

You have made some good progress then.

I have been going to meetings on and off since the 2001 or so. Alot of good people and they do some fun events. There is a drag day coming up soon as well

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey no problem. Once I saw the Saleen I'm pretty sure everything else got tuned out. Thanks for sharing the pictures you got some good ones!
Thanks, I'm kind of a shutterbug, especially at a show.
I get bored in 5 mins sitting by a car

We bailed after that also. The Saleen is owned by a good friend of mine.
He bought it for his 5 year old daughter, Plus he has a pretty sweet collection himself :D

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
You have made some good progress then.
just took it out for its first drive in 8months, (3months since i started the trans swap). car exceeded my expectations, t-56 ftw.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts