Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was thinking aout running down pipe into a y to the cat back and taking out my flows and putting pipe in to replace them had any one here done any things like this? or what exhaust combo do you like

·
Registered
12,251 Posts
thats how alot of single turbo kits run... and good idea getting rid of the Flows. Its been proven over and over again that Turbo's do not agree with chambers.

You can just run straight pipe if thats what you like, or something like a Magnaflow or Dynomax UltraFlo

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
The flows gotta go! Just run the pipes out the back (no mufflers) Do a search on streetfire under Millhouse. He has no muffs, twin turbo.

·
Registered
379 Posts
i just ditched the whole y pipe dual exhaust for weight and you cant even see it with the gt ground effects,i have a 3in downpipe running into a 3in race bullet thats dumped down right after the axle.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
IF you are set on mufflers like me. I would like to have the stealthest car possible. You could go with pypes Band mufflers they have a straight though muffler called pro race. They are alot cheaper than the ultaflows or any other straight through muffler out there. Only 59$ buck each.

I currently have flowmasters on my car and have plans to get some of these Pro Race mufflers.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Thats why I went with Magnaflows, of coarse the stock tire look is gona kill me. But atleast it's stealthy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts