Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
going to installed upr k member . need to know what are good drag struts to be used with the coil overs? thanks...car will be used for drag racing only no street use

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
I run lakewood 90/10 on my car, but I think the consensus here is that everyone prefers the strange adjustables
He hit the nail on the head! Strange 10 ways are hands down the best AFFORDABLE front strut.

But you if you want the BEST... there is only Santhuff! Better break out the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

·
Registered
7,030 Posts
QA1's... really nice strut... lightweigtht too. Also come threaded
Free leaks are included also.

Strange work very well have no real issues other than weight.

Tim

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Strange here and no complaints, only cost $40 more than 90/10s and they are 10x better. Not a fan of QA1 stuff.

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
cant go wrong with strange ten ways. best move i made. adjustablity and a good price....

·
Registered
785 Posts
Strange 10 ways on mine also. I had the 90/10's, but after being in the car since '93 they became "stiff".

Another vote for the Strange struts.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Strange 10 way adjustable's but the only bad part is weight.

With the qa1's there a aluminum threaded body strut thats obviously lighter but I heard lots of problems with them leaking.

I say go with the strange.I just ordered my rear coil over setup with strange shocks and springs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts