·
USAF retired
9,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
749 Posts
What are the 60 foot times?

Looking at exactly the 1:13 time in the video it looks like the car has plenty of extension and your money would be better spent on an anti-roll bar.

·
USAF retired
9,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1.55 is the best, typically low 1.6X, high 1.5X

·
USAF retired
9,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
296 Posts
front end looks like it bounces and possibly unloading the rear tire??? Id go full tight on the fronts and put the rears at 4 and see where that takes ya. Also, not sure if the car sits level or not, but the lower control arm angle needs to be horizontal and or slightly pointing up from the rear to the front.

·
Registered
32 Posts
3 1/8"is the low side, gonna need 4" to 4 1/2" . If you have adjustable caster camber plates you can move the strut spacers from top to bottom to get more travel. Front end does look like it is bouncing, what setting you have them at ?

·
Registered
476 Posts
What shocks are you running in the rear?

·
USAF retired
9,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
3 1/8"is the low side, gonna need 4" to 4 1/2" . If you have adjustable caster camber plates you can move the strut spacers from top to bottom to get more travel. Front end does look like it is bouncing, what setting you have them at ?
I was planning to do that to see what it does, think I can gain a little bit.

What shocks are you running in the rear?
Strange 10 ways, I've tried the fronts at 1, the rears at 5, and worked up, mostly going stiffer on the fronts. On this day the rears were at 6 and the fronts were at 4.

·
USAF retired
9,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This ported p heads and explorer shortblock? If so, it’s moving!
Regular GT40s with some port work. It can MPH decent, but know its capable of better, just got to iron out some little things

·
USAF retired
9,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Regular fox spindle on the right, SN spindle on the left. Yellow mark is where the bolt goes through for strut.

·
USAF retired
9,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What is your launch rpm's?
I think was working my way up, 5500 was last run. Going to try higher next time for sure. I'm working nights, and TnT is on Friday nights during summer time so has been awhile. Also picked up a set of QA1 caster camber plates today to put on it, thinking of putting FR manual rack back on it too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts