Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
they work good. im going to run them on my hatch. they are adjustable to adapt to your conditions. but they are priced at 69 each so it wont fit in you 100 bucks.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they work good. im going to run them on my hatch. they are adjustable to adapt to your conditions. but they are priced at 69 each so it wont fit in you 100 bucks.
i got a summit gift card that needs to be used! :D lol

but i just wanted to see if anyone had any good/bad points on them... i'll post up with results

·
Registered
157 Posts
i don't think you'll hear of any negative reviews on them. they are well priced, proven to be a good quality product and practical. if you have any money left over, i need to order some stuff too. :)

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
wow. i see a million threads about these.

everyone loves them plain and simple. you wont get one negetive comment about them.... buy them they will be the best suspension mod you'll do.

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
I have a set that I bought 2nd hand and despite the adjustement knob feeling a little weird, they work well. Soften them up for poor track conditions, or tighten them up when the track is hooking well for better sixty foots.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I have the strange struts for the front/single adjustable coil over shocks in the rear. Get them

·
Registered
613 Posts
Replacing lakewood 90/10s w/Strange 10-way adjustables. Did you guys have to put spacers underneath the CC plates? The lakewoods I had have two spacers, should I put it on?

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
i dont run spacers... maybe im lucky?

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Wierd...I think they absolutely suck.

I put them on my car and all they did is bottom out and make loud popping noises.

The "adjustable" knobs locked up 6 months after owning them so I cant even adjust them anymore.

I actually sold the front ones and cant wait to get rid of the rears.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
No problems with mine, had them over a year now. Work like brand new, and no leaking issues like some ''other'' brands tend to have.

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
i broke my knob and strange sent out a new knob no questions asked and it was here next day.

they are the best bang for the buck. you cant complain about anything with the price.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts