Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stock 5 speed parts for sale because switching to t56.

stock hydraulic throw out bearing. Brand new in the box from ford. never taken out of the packaging let alone installed. $160 from the dealer. make offer.

stock drive shaft take it if you are local and want it.

stock transmission core only. take it away if you are local to west palm beach and want it.

steeda tri ax shifter $175 shipped.

Anthony

[email protected]

·
Registered
31 Posts
paypal sent...

hey ...paypal sent to you...175...looking fwd to getting this ...i was deciding on steeda or pro 5.0...the price of yours decided it for me...did you have it in your car??? better feel than stock??? i am hoping for more presicion that stock but not too tight....thanks, Brian

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
I'm looking for the original nylon bushings that go on the shifter linkage rod. PM me if you have them. Thanks.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey anthony,

im afraid i dont have them. i had broken one of them already and i sent the other one to fluke when he bought my shifter. i went everywhere and called everyone trying to track down a new set of these and they only come with the shifter itself. i was going to take them out over my vacation and try to have someone make me some brass ones instead but wound up doing the tranny swap over vacation after breaking another stocker.

Good luck,

Anthony

FYI everyone else- i threw away all the stock parts since no one showed any interest so consider this thread dead.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts