Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the correct way to run the PCV system? Right now I have a VC breather and I have the PCV blocked off in the lower intake and the vacuum line in the upper blocked as well.
My other issue has been on going for a while and I can't figure it out. If I roll into the throttle to get into boost,it will only make 2-3psi then I hear psshh sound over and over again,it won't hold any boost. Here is my setup:twin T3T4 60mm turbos.
302 rebuilt,trick flow heads and cam,systemax intake,39# injectors with C&L maf and full msd ignition. Two turbonetics WG and two Bosch style bypass valves vented to atmosphere. what causes it to not hold boost? Possible I'm getting spark blow out? Need more injector? Please help,I'm ready to give up..

·
Registered
660 Posts
Where do you have your blow off signal connected to? It should be connected to a vacuum source when the throttle blade is closed. Where do you have your wastegate signal connected to?

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
Could one of your bovs be messed up? Sounds like something is bleeding off your boost.
I run a pair of bosch bovs too. They were new and never had a problem with 10 psi.
Erich

1 - 5 of 5 Posts