Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any Steeda pentars or ROH ZR6s out there for sale? I prefer the steeda pentar (especially early ones made in Germany) however, ZR6 wheels would do fine. Seventeen inch wheels are also my preference. I love the look of the 17" wheels. I can survive with the 16 " if necessary.

Let me know what you have!

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have exactly the rims you're looking for, the old style Pentar made in Germany. Unfortunately, I am missing one center cap. Other than that they are in excellent shape. They are no longer made, and I have been looking for over a year for a replacement for the center cap. I may sell them if I can't find one soon.

Might you be interested in them, even with a missing center cap?

Please let me know.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hudson262 said:
I have exactly the rims you're looking for, the old style Pentar made in Germany. Unfortunately, I am missing one center cap. Other than that they are in excellent shape. They are no longer made, and I have been looking for over a year for a replacement for the center cap. I may sell them if I can't find one soon.

Might you be interested in them, even with a missing center cap?

Please let me know.
I am interested. :joy: Please send more information including size and lug pattern.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
ROH ZR6's

If you're still looking I've got a set of 17 x 8.5 ROH ZR6's that I will be looking to get rid of soon. 1 of the rims has minor curb rash but the others are in excellent condition. Let me know if you're interested. Email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

-Jeff

·
Registered
641 Posts
I just bought a car with a very, very nice set of the Steeda 16 x 8 Pentar Wheels. Let me know 785-550-2707

·
Super Moderator
27,657 Posts
WARNING: "FASTSOMETIMES" is "superserge07" who just got busted by Fox 2 News in detroit for being a scammer, see the main page or the thread in the classifieds feedback forum.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WARNING: "FASTSOMETIMES" is "superserge07" who just got busted by Fox 2 News in detroit for being a scammer, see the main page or the thread in the classifieds feedback forum.
WOW! Nice catch! Thanks

·
Registered
667 Posts
steeda pentar

i have a set of 4 steeda pentar wheels in good cond minus the caps , if you are interested in them let me know ....i am in miami call 786-797-4431

1 - 15 of 15 Posts