Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,653 Posts
It doesn't matter much and you read the instructions.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya I went to M/M website and saw the instruction after I posted. I just think the M/M plates have been around a long time and a lot good fed back. Plus the Steeda alumium plates are like $50-70 more.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's good to hear. I just don't know about there coil-over kit. I really like strange engineering coil over kit..

·
Registered
397 Posts
I don't see why they wouldn't, the struts fit in your factory CC plates? And the coilover kit really has nothing to do with the CC plates. CC plates are simply for adjustment that's about it, really nothing to fit.

·
Registered
613 Posts
green94_gt said:
But I wonder if they will fit my bilstein struts.
only MM and MODULAR MUSTANG RACING make bilstein coilover kit's, the difference is the diameter of the strut body itself, it's bigger, Plus the MM coilover kit is the best on the market and is tailor made for the bilsteins. Strange is good for drag cars but must be used with there threaded strut's.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And anyone know a good street/road race front and rear spring rate. I will probably go with the maximium coil overs then.

·
Registered
6,902 Posts
green94_gt said:
And anyone know a good street/road race front and rear spring rate. I will probably go with the maximium coil overs then.
If you discuss it with MM, I'm sure they will tell you something in the order of 350-375 front, 175-200 rear.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts