Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello:

Has anyone used the Steeda ARB for use with tail pipes. I have a 10 second street car that I need an ARB for, but I want to run full pipes... Anyone that has used this and can tell me if it is effective, I would appreciate it...

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Which Steeda bar, link?

ks

·
Registered
12,251 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ordered one of Kevin's yesterday. Sure would be sweet if it will shave a tenth off my 60' times, or just give me a real even lift on the front wheels.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Can this be run on the street still hooked up?
Yes. That was the reasoning of using the poly bushings instead of a solid bushing. The poly bushing will give a little where the bronze bushings will not. But I would still say take it easy on bumps, off camber inclines and such.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I see that the 3.5" tailpipes clear but I also notice that it is a custom exhaust. I just want to confirm that this will work with a standard off the shelf MF 2.5" catback.

Thank you,
Chris

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
The 3.5" tail pipes are custom. But 2.5" tubing is tiny compared to a 3.5" tube. The 3.5" come nowhere near the anti roll bar. It is closest to the upper control arms. The down bars are moved in towards the center section just to help with tail pipe clearance. So clearing any production exhaust should be no problem. My old 2.5" Dynomax tail pipes would clear with no issues at all. I would bet the MAC and Flowmaster 3" systems would fit. I know Kevin has had many customers test and use these. I bet he would know for sure it will fit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts