Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is the aeromotive stealth 340 enough to power my 80# injectors? should i get a kenne bell bap? if i get the bap should it be 20 or 40 amp.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
76mm on3 turbo, 80# deka injectors, snow meth kit, fully built rear 35 spline moser axles and spool, 9'' end housings, 3.55 gears,

·
Registered
448 Posts
better question what's your power goals. I'm assuming you have stock fuel lines and rails. If that's the case you have WAAAYYYYY too much injector. That 76 will get you a bunch of power but will sign off before you need those injectors. What fuel are you planning to run? If the answer is E85 then the 80's would work pretty well but you're still going to need more in the delivery department. One 340 pump will get you to around 600 to the tires on gas with more help inline, but not on corn. Need to know more about your setup and your overall goals to offer you more.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have stock rails and lines with aeromotive fpr. i'm just running on 93 pump gas and around 8-9 psi. i'm hoping to get it tuned next week and just want things to work on the dyno. this is just to have fun with while i'm building my new motor.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts