Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to install my 13" Bullit brakes and found my front brake lines to be to short, and my bango bolts the wrong thread pitch. My question is this, where is the best place to get steal braided brake lines?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,054 Posts
You have some choices; I don't know which of the following makes their own lines but you can hunt down the sites and read all about their offerings:

Maximum Motorsports, Russell Performance, DiscBrakesRUs.com, Pro3 Industries (StangNet), Steeda, Aerospace, Baer, ...

I got the Russells ($70) and I think they are high quality pieces.

Be sure to specify that you have the Bullitt calipers/brakes rather than the stockers!

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
I've had many people suggest Russell (by Edelbrock) so I bought them. They are supposed to be a direct drop-in utilizing the OEM bracket(s) I will be installing them hopefully this week. Very nice pieces. $60 from Summit.

·
Registered
402 Posts
You mean steel braided? Don't go stealing anyone's brake lines, man. We'd have to take up a Corral collection to post bail and that just wouldn't be cool. :D

By the way, I love my Pro3i braided lines. Excellent stuff at a very reasonable price.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your a funny guy....haha..... Thanks for all the info.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Slithering_Joe said:
I've had many people suggest Russell (by Edelbrock) so I bought them. They are supposed to be a direct drop-in utilizing the OEM bracket(s) I will be installing them hopefully this week. Very nice pieces. $60 from Summit.
I had no problems installing my Russell lines - a straight swap with no hassles or fabrication:) You'll love 'em.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all for your info. I ordered a set of Russells from Summit for like $60.00. I called all around and everybody was out of stock. Thanks for the help!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts