Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Mahalo, Brother. Hunkering down. Got everything tied down. Food supply is good, we've got enough drinking water and buckets of water for the toilet tanks if needed.
Somewhat concerned about a small storage building with a corrugated roof out back. Did what I could to secure the roof with stakes/anchors and a few ratcheting straps. Whatever happens, happens... It's out of my hands. My daughter is in AZ, but I went and tied everything down at their place. My son's a firefighter, so I'm confident he's prepared.

Thanks again for your concern. As of 7:00am (HST) it seems to be weakening. We got lots of rain but virtually no wind... yet.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mahalo, Brother. Hunkering down. Got everything tied down. Food supply is good, we've got enough drinking water and buckets of water for the toilet tanks if needed.
Somewhat concerned about a small storage building with a corrugated roof out back. Did what I could to secure the roof with stakes/anchors and a few ratcheting straps. Whatever happens, happens... It's out of my hands. My daughter is in AZ, but I went and tied everything down at their place. My son's a firefighter, so I'm confident he's prepared.

Thanks again for your concern. As of 7:00am (HST) it seems to be weakening. We got lots of rain but virtually no wind... yet.
Sounds like just flooding and moderate winds hope all is well poi and surf.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts