1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
...and the numbers are?...

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
This is shaping up to be a very informative post!

·
Registered
951 Posts
ATTENTION ALL: I FILLED UP WITH GAS TODAY.
Sorry, can't say what octane or how much I paid total but let's just say the needle is on F!! :p

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry guys, but I'm not going to reveal other peoples information on here unless they give thier consent. All I can say is go to the track you will see. If Cindy want to post them that's her business. RAY THE PARTS MGR:joy: :cool: :joy: :rolleyes: :joy: :evil:

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
It's cool buddy. If she goes up to the Berlin Turnpike tonight or Sat, I'll ask her myself. Guess I'll go somewhere else for my tune.
:(

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RedGTvert, I still have to deal with you. We kicked you out of Philly and sent you south, but you just won't go away. I think you're just jealous that you can't spend you money at JD'S anymore. Home sick???? lol RAY:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Yes I'm amazed at the tech in this post please post every time you tune someones car. Really who cares that she made good power without numbers, information on set up it's irrelavant and why would anyone want to come to you for a tune like your the only tuner in the country that can make power...please stop wasting our time.

Bill

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry if you think I wasted your time. I never said JD'S was the best or only . I just posted a picture of Cindy's car on a the Dyno. I said it was beautiful and great numbers. She asked not to tell anyone her numbers. Guess I should have posted this in the lounge. I didn't realize this was so tech since people are asking for part numbers of dash pieces on here. But I didn't flame them for that, I just gave him the info he asked for. Sorry guys. RAY THE PARTS MGR.:joy:

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.