Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The TDC STage II Kit includes a 255 LPH in-tank pump. Do I need an in-line also? Why? Is it just a margine of safety? What about an aftermarket regulator? Is the stock regulator adequate?

TIA

·
Registered
11 Posts
Stage 2 Turbo...

How was it dealing with TDC? Are you happy with the service and did you get your kit in a reasonable amount of time? Let me know how it goes.

96 GT Conv

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
You will either get a bunch of different answers from people who don't know, or you won't get much info seeing the kit is still relatively new.

My suggestion would be to call Joey at Jade Performance. www.jadperformance.com or call TDC. They should be able to answer your questions.

·
Registered
133 Posts
96GTCONV said:
The TDC STage II Kit includes a 255 LPH in-tank pump. Do I need an in-line also? Why? Is it just a margine of safety? What about an aftermarket regulator? Is the stock regulator adequate?

TIA
I haven't had a need for one...depends on how much HP you want to make...I would recommend an in-line if you're going above 450RWHP...but on top of that I'd recommend an entire fuel system instead of just another pump...

ChRiS :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts