Ford Mustang Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
For some reason I can’t open the Borla video?

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
For some reason I can’t open the Borla video?
If that is regarding the video's I posted, you can right click on them, copy the url, open a new window and paste into the address bar, that will take you straight to the videos in YouTube.
If that was not regarding me, sorry.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Indeed CleanLX Your videos. YouTube is saying its private? I can see the Flowmasters. No hurry but I am interested to hear the Borla. The car is fun to watch too.

Reactions: cleanLX

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
made public, and 18 and over due to language in one of them...

·
Registered
853 Posts
Thank you.

Reactions: cleanLX

·
Registered
3,421 Posts
Who has spin techs and what do they think of them? Will I be happy to switch away from my flowmaster?
My brother is running Spin Techs on his 418W Ranger. They seem to work very well. It's not quiet, but it's also not obnoxious. At cruise RPM it's a lot quieter than any Flowmastered car or truck I've ever been in or behind. Under throttle it sounds unlike anything else. I've never experienced any drone in his truck, but he runs a C4 and has 4.11 (or maybe they're 4.30's....don't remember) gears in the 9".

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
its a sin to not run flowmasters on a fox

its the most recognizable sound of any engine

·
Registered
47 Posts
I ran spintechs on my 06 GTO. Best sounding exhaust I've heard on an American/Australian car. I dug in and also wanted them on my bronco. Doesn't sound right on a Ford. Get borla. Ditch your choke master.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts