Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a typical pop-up/webpage and even a voice file to literally tell me that I was fux0red if I didn't call "Microsoft Tech Support" at

888-969-8510

First answer was your stereotypical telephone scammer/harasser from a certain country just south of China (didn't understand "Do people fall for this?", ironically), and the second was a young white kid that sounded like he could have been my neighbor here in California.

Anyway, I didn't record them but I think I'll call with one later and have some fun, maybe make a youtube vid, who knows. I still think a deluge of calls would be harassing so please, do your part and be sure to call these guys and tell them how you feel about their "Microsoft" customer service.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
for anyone that cares to know. What they do is get you to give them your ISP then they remote access your computer claiming to "scan" it for viruses-instead they lock your computer with a password and demand ransom for you you to unlock it. Plus WORSE is they will scan your hard drive and websites for any stored PII and login information.

I know many will not fall for this scam, but some may- including my 18 year old daughter who luckily I was able to take corrective action on.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I get the fake IRS calls. I always f$$$ with them.

Last time I asked them what happened if I didn't pay- they said I will come arrest you.

So I said ok- well I will be at your moms house, in between her legs and throwing di(k if you care to come find me.

He said are you messing with the IRS?

I said no - but I'm messing with your mom. Best head I ever had- then he hung up.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I get the card services calls constantly. Always from a different number in a different state. Drives me nuts.

I have also got the IRS ones too. Just voicemails. I don't answer if I don't know the number.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts