Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'm not sure about southern md, but check out ELD performance in Crofton. Ask for Brian. He was featured on the show "Pinks" on the speed channel! He hooked up my exhaust!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah I saw that. I would have like to have either one of them cars. I will have to call him and find out what he charges for a dyno tune.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Brian is definitely worth the trip his dyno is getting installed in the next few weeks and he is now located right off I 97 in millersville

·
Registered
304 Posts
To be honest, I haven't heard the greatest things about ELD.

I got my car tuned at BRZ Performance in Columbia, MD. I have been very happy with the tune. Tell them I sent you.

Chris

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the info guys. I will check out brz performance. I havent heard much good about eld just minor problems that people have had.

·
Registered
283 Posts
hearing things about somebody is one thing but you dont survive in business for as long as brian has with a bad reputation i have been using Brian for years and never had any problems his shop is now located across 97 from veterans you have to cross over at Benfield blvd go to the 4 way stop and make a right go about 1/2 mile make a right onto seredipity and his shop is on the right

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thanks for the directions PRO! I will stop by there tomorrow, since I work right up the street at Johnson Lumber!

·
Registered
283 Posts
johnson lumber i am doing a job in the cloverleaf business park right up the road did you stop by e l d

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah i know that hearing something and what is actually done there is 2 different things. I have talked to ELD and JPC but haven't decided where to go yet for my tune. still debating it. do you know how much brian is going to be charging for a dyno tune when he gets it in?

·
Registered
283 Posts
98convgt i will find out how much his dyno tunes will be on monday and let you know monday night on here as for your two choices you can't go wrong with either place , last time i was at Justins (JPC) he did not have an in-house dyno but that was about 4-5 months ago

·
Registered
46 Posts
Someone was telling me about Tempest racing in Waldorf. I have'nt taken the time to check them out. Where they're exactly located and if they have any experience with 5.0's I don't know.

·
Registered
389 Posts
795.0 said:
Someone was telling me about Tempest racing in Waldorf. I have'nt taken the time to check them out. Where they're exactly located and if they have any experience with 5.0's I don't know.
They only mess with imports as to my understanding. You don't wanna go there anyways, i have heard some horror stories and also i know a dude in which tempest has had his car for months doing a motor swap.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah i know and iam sure that i can speak for most of us. I wouldnt want a import shop working on a 4.6 or a 5.0. I would rather drive 8 hrs to a shop that i know wont mess up my car. I heard so good and bad mostly bad about them but all by imports where i work.

pro-street thanks for getting me those prices i appreciate it.

·
Registered
283 Posts
98convgt i did not get a chance to check with brian at e.l.d. today will call him tommorrow and let you know

·
Registered
283 Posts
98convgt i checked at eld today brian was in florida his prices are gonna vary depending on what the customer wants done i am going back on monday to see him and i will get better info at that time as far as going to the track i have my car apart adding a few touches to it shooting for mid may to have it back together for O.C.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts