Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first meeting of the Southern Maryland Mustang Club will be held January 20, 2004 at the Damon's Restaurant in Lexington Park, Maryland. The meeting starts at 7:00pm, but you may show up as early as 6:30 to order dinner. If you need any further information, email [email protected] . We are open to anyone interested in the Ford Mustang. Ownership is not a requirement for membership.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I will try to be there. Thanks for the invite. Do you know how many people are planning to come?

Thanks,
RAWSN8K

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We are looking at sometime in February. Do weekday evenings or maybe a weekend afternoon work better for everyone. Also, does the Lexington Park Damon's work for everyone, or is there someplace that is more convienient for everyone?

·
Registered
36 Posts
WHy?

Hey HighwayMan, why the urge to create a new club covering Southern MD? Is there something against the Metro Mustang guys? Just trying to figure out why compete for memberships when MMAFF offers a pretty good deal now? The larger a group like this is, the better the outcome from any event... They are trying to put together all kinds of tech days and even sponsoring car shows. For those of you interested in an already established club check them out. New leadership has just been elected, and even though the club prez has a slow mustang (stab at ya Dredd!:) they are a good group of guys, and getting better.

http://metroareamustangsandfords.com/news/

B

·
Registered
883 Posts
well, for one, if you're sponsored by the goons of waldorf ford, then I'm not interested. heh. I've only got a few horror stories from those ass monkeys.

I don't know, i have no interest in driving all over God's country for mustang meetings, i've been there/done that before, Damon's is like 5 minutes from me down here, local stuff would be cool for those of us way down south.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts