Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, my name is Lance and I will soon be the proud owner of a 1999 gt and I was wondering what things there are in the area (Hampton Roads) for fellow mustang owners? I was wondering if you guys know of any good places that can work on cars in the area? i am lookin to get new gears in it and cannot do that myself, any recommendations? Thanks a lot guys and look forward to gettin to know ya!!! Take care....

·
Registered
118 Posts
WavByBy said:
Hello everyone, my name is Lance and I will soon be the proud owner of a 1999 gt and I was wondering what things there are in the area (Hampton Roads) for fellow mustang owners? I was wondering if you guys know of any good places that can work on cars in the area? i am lookin to get new gears in it and cannot do that myself, any recommendations? Thanks a lot guys and look forward to gettin to know ya!!! Take care....
Hey man check out our local forum:Tidewater Racing

I got my gears put in at Steen racing in norfolk, good job and no problems with them at all. :D

·
US Navy Active Duty
652 Posts
Steen Racing in Norfolk does good work. I've also used Jr's in Newport News and was always satisfied but its been a while since I've gone to them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts