Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the on3 kit, for a 5.0 fox body... I am starting mine and lost on the install... if someone has installed one and wants to come help with the install, i will chip in gas money and food and everything, we can install and do pictures... Maybe on3 will hook us up...

·
Registered
317 Posts
its kinda straight forward. need more info on what part you are one.
i have some photos if you need them. search function is a good tool

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Whatever happened to such things like instruction manuals? i bought a $20 bird feeder at Lowes and it came with one...

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
if you buy a turbo kit and cant look at the pieces and tell what they are, then mabey you need a shop to install it...

·
Registered
448 Posts
my kit came with no f ing instructions if it did i imagine it would say something like this: Thank you for purchasing this turbo kit from us now put it on. By the way your downpipe will not fit correctly because your car has the wrong mounts or you are attempting to install it incorrectly. That wastegate must not have been installed correctly or you used the red spring when you should have just left the stock one in it and bought a good wastegate to begin with. sorry man i can go on and on about the stuff that's been wrong with my kit. I ended up beating the piss outta my downpipe to get it to fit i've had serious boost control issues next time i'm getting a b&g kit that stuff is way better oh and i've not heard of anyone who has fitment issues.
I'm just another satisfied On 3 customer!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Mine went together NP?
WG good, BOV good! JAP turbo 10 PSI been 11.1 @ 126 with a C-4 & 3.27's
My only issue were the V-bands but I work @ a CAT dealer so I used some good ones & never looked back!
Still for the cash where else can you go low 11's high 10's that cheap!!!
#### last weekend I laid it down to a CBR.....well at least till 130 LOL

·
Registered
448 Posts
nah my bov is good, it's a great copy and it works well and it sounds cool. I have been through 3 diaprhams in my wastegate, i think the housing was machined wrong. It doesn't matter now since i got a precision gate on it. works spectacularly! And i also ditched my v-bands for better ones. just had a lot of headaches and no real help. But i'm not bitter about it anymore i think someone should offer an upgrade kit to address all the little issues with the random stufff people have like with the v bands. just my opinion though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts