Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a nice 87-89 leather convertable rear seat..it needs to be from a 87,88or 89 and be smoke gray in color
i need a nice one..
if shipping is an issue im willing to buy just the covers themselves they are easy to ship and easy to take off of the seats

i have one here but its not as nice as i need..for most people it would be just fine but im picky
if you have a nice one in your car now and want to make some extra cash id buy yours and give you the one i have to go in its place so you still had one for the car
im to the point of where im going to purchase a 87-89 vert that has the seat i need,swap them out and then resell the car

id even be wiling to do a finders fee of some sort if you can locate or already know of what i need and i am actually able to purchase the seat

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the help ive been looking everyday as well

·
Registered
39 Posts
I know of one,but don't know if the guy will sell it out of his car. It's in an 89 gt vert with 61,xxx actual miles. I know the whole is for sale for $3500.00 . I'll ask him and see what he says.

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
let me know i would buy his and ship him mine so he has one to put back in the car...he could ship me his covers and i could ship him my covers..they are easy to take off and put back on and make shipping very easy and cheap that way..if they are what i need he could make a little cash on the side and it wouldnt effct the sale of his car in any way
let me know
thanks dave

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no problem..id make it worth his while but its his call i guess

1 - 17 of 17 Posts