700 Posts
gr8_96gt said:
carpet
Good condition needs some cleaning.$60
floor mats good condition $20
sill plates $20
I also have on carbon fiber overlayed sill plate I need to get rid of. Thanks
need the cash for racing.:D
Send pics of the floormats and CF sill plate (how come theres only one?? :leghump: ), to [email protected] , Im intrested. What color are the floormats?

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
okay there is only one carbon plate becasue I only made one, I can make another thought. the carpet is out of a 2002 but it fit right in my gt. I will et pics. soon.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
your looking about $10 in shipping form me. So a total of $30 and you can paypal me or just send a money order. I will send you a pm with info. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They are in fair condtion, the mounting clips are there. They have some scracthes on them. Follow the link to my gallery for picks.

·
Registered
890 Posts
gr8_96gt said:
They are in fair condtion, the mounting clips are there. They have some scracthes on them. Follow the link to my gallery for picks.
Hey just wondering if you got the payment on the seat track? I haven't heard back from you since Monday and you said you would ship it out as soon as I had paid for it. I have sent you a couple pm's.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
gr8_96gt said:
okay there is only one carbon plate becasue I only made one, I can make another thought. the
How much?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts