·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I wonder why he doesn't reuse the drive pins for the oil baffles? I guess he drills and taps then for bolts.

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
Is it port matched to any particular head?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I thought he ports them to a Felpro 1250?

·
Registered
96 Posts
THAT is a ported intake?? 😳
I was just thinking the same thing. It just looks to be port matched and not much more than that. I was getting ready to send off a lower to Tmoss but if that's all that's done to them, I could do that myself very easily.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im glad this post has started a discussion. However, firing negative comments about the quality and extent of a port job on a For-Sale Listing is totally in appropriate.

It is a 1250 gasket match.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I also just sold a Ford Racing Cobra Intake where it was ported to a 1262 gasket by TMoss. He can go bigger, but will require welding/epoxy on the front two runners.

·
Registered
816 Posts
I trust Tom Moss's research, calculation, porting, and testing. There's no point in gutting the entire runner to .100" wall thickness. The cross sectional area of the inlet matches down the runner. Velocity in a hogged out GT40 intake is lost in lower engine speeds thus reducing low end power.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Mrjody is an asshat. What he says should be taken with a grain of salt

good luck with the sale
Been called a lot worse. Do you really think I give a rats azz what you think or say? Do you think your internet posts has any affect on me.? People get passed because the truth is the truth. Like it or not.
OP... GLWS. You'll need it

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Been called a lot worse. Do you really think I give a rats azz what you think or say? Do you think your internet posts has any affect on me.? People get passed because the truth is the truth. Like it or not.
OP... GLWS. You'll need it
The truth is bro... you are being a negative person in a Classifieds listing. You wanna neg Tmoss porting do it in a discussion forum, not a classified ad.

·
Registered
305 Posts
The truth is bro... you are being a negative person in a Classifieds listing. You wanna neg Tmoss porting do it in a discussion forum, not a classified ad.
Not at all. I simply said..
" THAT" is a ported intake"?
I'm the nicest guy you may ever meet to be honest.
I hope the OP gets whats he's asking for it..

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Would you sell just the lower?
I consider the lower intake to be worth 3/4 of the value so im really not wanting to part it from the upper unless I can get around 300 shipped. If you send me an unported lower id do 260 shipped. Text me if you wanna seriously discuss it. Thanks, Paul

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SOLD. I DO HAVE NON-PORTED GT40 Intakes if you are interested. Send me a message

·
Registered
10,982 Posts
mrjody is a bigdog nut swinger. We port for the buyer's intended combination so they will vary considerably. We don't do BS "Stage" porting and we don't self promote in these forums. Everybody has seen what mrjokey and bigdog are. We've been in this business for over 20 years and the internet is FULL of our dyno tests, track numbers, tech articles, photos and electrical diagrams. The pimple mrjokey is a pimple on a nats ass to us.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts