Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the old Borla SVO side exit exhaust on my '98 GT. The kit originally came with fiberglass exhaust covers, which are of course fragile and got destroyed. I replaced them with a set of ABC Exclusives urethane skirts. One of those broke too. I patched it back together with some wire, and bought a new set of covers. Of course, I never got around to putting those on the car. The car doesn't run anymore, and at this point I'm probably gonna be donating the car to the local NPR station, so I have no more use for these brand new side skirts. They're brand new—so new that the carton is still sealed, so I have no pics (if interested in purchase, I can open the box).

https://www.abcexclusive.com/bodykits_main.htm (Note, these do not have the indented "SVO" logo that the original skirts came with.)

Carton is big and bulky, so in-person transaction in the Washington, DC area preferred. In fact, if you want the entire side exhaust to go with the side skirts, as a bonus you're welcome to come strip it off the car before it gets donated. These skirts run $4-500 new; I'm asking $150 OBO for a local sale—will deliver within a 30-mile radius of Bethesda, MD.

If you simply must have them and have them shipped, ballpark estimate from UPS website says $42—could change once detailed shipment info is entered.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts