Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scenario- my S-trim is intercooled right now, so really all im looking to do is buy a hotside for my sn that will work with full accessories.
i searched, and all i come up with is, on3( dont want) cartech, which is the entire kit, and i dont want that. and i called brian @ BG a month ago or so, and he said it was a 12 week lead time to make the headers, and downpipe. which i have no problem with, except ive been hearing alot of talk that he may be out of business....... anyone have any suggestions?? thought about flipping a set of shorty's but not sure which ones will be easiest to clear the factory ac compressor? anyone do this with any kind of success ? is it better to use an UNequal set vs a equal set ? anyone know of another manufacture making headers for the sn platform ?

any help is appreciated!!
gup

·
Registered
526 Posts
Cg fabrication! I don't have one, but seen a few now. Beautiful kits and for an awesome price. The guy isn't new either, been making kits for different companies for years. Just went out on his own a few years back!

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
I don't think B&G is out of business, just really backed up.

I've also heard the CG fabrication stuff is nice, but more expensive.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the replies guys! anyone ever have success with flipped shortys ?

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
448 Posts
There is an sn95 specific kit on that site. Just a heads up.

Galaxy SIII Rooted/Rommed

·
Registered
549 Posts
x2 on cg fabrication caleb really knows what he is doing I sent him my on3 4v ff kit and he made some changes new flanges and v bands, new passenger side header and some other things did a great job

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
x2 on cg fabrication caleb really knows what he is doing I sent him my on3 4v ff kit and he made some changes new flanges and v bands, new passenger side header and some other things did a great job

is that whats mostly wrong with the on3 stuff, is the v bands ?

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hellion heat !!
i havent seen a hellion heat kit for the sn car? do they make one and im missing it ?

·
Registered
737 Posts
my on3 kit with new vband clamps works great.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
my on3 kit with new vband clamps works great.
be nice if a guy could just buy the hotside from on3, and not the rest of there stuff.

·
Registered
737 Posts
i did buy hot side only from a guy on this site. had it coated and replace a few clamps. couldn't be happier with it. i even called chad(on3 owner) with questions and he was very helpful with me. good luck what ever you get. i would also recommend just using copper rtv for manifold to head gasket with no gasket.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i did buy hot side only from a guy on this site. had it coated and replace a few clamps. couldn't be happier with it. i even called chad(on3 owner) with questions and he was very helpful with me. good luck what ever you get. i would also recommend just using copper rtv for manifold to head gasket with no gasket.
ive heard of guys use copper rtv for a exhaust gasket!!! crazy that actually works ! never in my wildest would i have thought that works, but when i put this thing all back together, i will try it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts