Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what kind of blowthru maf does everyone run? I'll be using a quicktime turbo kit with Precision 6776H turbo and has 3 inch cold side piping....and if it matters I will be using a SCT chip....Seems like a pmas or sct maf is the most popular? What size/model should I be looking for?

Also anybody know if I will need to do any welding to mount the intercooler or are there bolt holes the IC brackets can bolt to?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
I use a 3" pmas tube cal'd for 60's and a SCT chip.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Just got my section of cold pipe back from pmas calibrated for 85lbs, pms, blow thru for my y2k setup. This will be the 4th different maf from pmas, they all idled nice (even w/ big cam) and made great power!!

·
Registered
677 Posts
3" ProTube cal'd for 60# injectors. Tuned with a TwEECer. Runs way better than it did with the 75mm Bullet MAF.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I have a 3" PMAS pro tube for sale if anyone is interested! $250 shipped obo..

That is how much they are brand new through a vendor on the forums. Just fyi.

·
Registered
153 Posts
That is how much they are brand new through a vendor on the forums. Just fyi.
Thanks...I appreciate the info! I just looked at some prices and you're correct. I guess they've dropped quite dramatically since last I looked...

BTW...if anyone is interested, it was used to start the car when I had a PMS on the car....removed everything and went to a MegaSquirt. So, basically it's brand new..

Price is dropped to $200 shipped obo...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts