Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at a used but new in box stage 3 kit. I will install at the same time a vortech v3 on my 95 5.0. Looking at 12-14lbs and wishing for 420 at the wheels. I'm mostly looking for cooling and octane boost (91 only)

Who's using the Stage 3 kit? What are your opinions on the controller and the display? Any issues? How useful is the LCD display features? Full feedback needed.

I was looking a DevilsOwn stage 1 for simplicity but the price for the Snow Stage 3 locally is that good.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
270 Posts
I have one that new in the box still in my car. As for display, I remember the instructions saying boost in psi and injector duty cycle. I believe you can download the instructions from snows website

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. I read thru the online instructions. How important is reading the duty cycle tho? I also read you can display meth injection %. But what is it really displaying? Commanded injection or actual injection out of the pump? Vacuum display would of been nice too. I wouldn't of bother with a boost gauge if it did

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
270 Posts
You can ramp in the meth injection based soley on boost pressure or injector duty cycle, or a combination of both. There is one wire that needs to be tapped into a single injector forthe duty cycle. If you plan on a boost based injection, you can leave it unhooked, but knowing your idc is a nice feature

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts