Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys take a sneak preview of my newest creation: MustangExhaust.com! This website is totally and 100% dedicated to helping you find the perfect exhaust system for your Mustang. The site includes a message forum, online exhaust sounds library, and tech articles.

The site will be officially launching this Monday, but I wanted you guys to get a preview and perhaps give me some feedback.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy it!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried converting some of the wav files to mp3 to shrink them but because the original wav file is in 8-bit mono it didn't get much smaller. Maybe I was doing something wrong in the conversion?:confused: I used MusicMatch to convert the files to 128kbp mp3's.

·
Registered
114 Posts
You view counter will be broken by tuesday:)
But seriously, you have addressed probably the biggest question in forum history!It suhould be a big hit.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
mp3

I think they would be better in mp3 even if they only get a little bit smaller. My computer seems to have trouble with wav's:p

Also, not sure how Mac's would handle wav's. Site looks good though. You might want to go over to stangnet in the mod forum. They have a huge thread going with tons of exhaust clips.

Ken

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: mp3

KenB said:
I think they would be better in mp3 even if they only get a little bit smaller. My computer seems to have trouble with wav's:p

Also, not sure how Mac's would handle wav's. Site looks good though. You might want to go over to stangnet in the mod forum. They have a huge thread going with tons of exhaust clips.

Ken
Thanks for the tip. I think I will convert them to mp3 since it's so universally accepted.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Sweet site. I'm already registered :joy: ! Hey, you may want to give BigChiefSmoken over at Stangnet a yell, because he has a library posted on the Modular 4.6 forum. Maybe he would be willing to share some of his library with you. One further suggestion: Try to find some sounds for '96-'98GT's, please (preferably with a catted X-pipe and stock catback)!

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
That's sweet man!!

I will have some clips of my 01 Cobra with stock,stock,stock

then with the Stock,catted magnaflow,magnaflow

I would love to help out, just wish I had a taste before I bought mine!

Shawn

·
Registered
39 Posts
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn BOY

I like your site and it's a great idea to help every body need an exhaust. Keep going. I think you should contact the people in CORRAL to have a banner on each page for your site!;)

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Re: Re: mp3

RavenGT said:
NOW SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A FRICKIN GEARS ONLY WEBSITE!!!!
Thought you were working on that :D Great site, I would be willing to submit mine, I think you could end up with just about every combination on every car. Hope you have unlimited banwidth site costs.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Site looks great Victor!

I am actually getting 2 chambers flows put in this weekend and we could do clips of that and then more clips after the blower goes on if you want.

- todd

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Blue Stang said:
That is awesome that you did that. Now maybe that will cut back on some of the same old exhaust questions we get all time.
That is one of the reasons I created the website, because I kept hearing over and over how most people didn't like seeing the same exhaust questions. I hope you guys can direct people over to MustangExhaust.com when you thinks it's appropriate. I personally LOVE talking about the exhaust system on Mustangs. I've tried a bunch of combinations and probably will continue to do so.

Thanks for the positive comments guys!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts