Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!!

I grabbed these off a '00 at the junkyard a while back, but then ended up getting a complete set of Bullitt spindles/hubs/brakes, so I no longer need this set of spindles/hubs.

Passenger side hub had a couple of broken studs, so I replaced them all. Nothing special, just Dorman OE replacement studs.

As you can see, the driver side hub has the ABS tone ring on it, but the passenger side doesn't. Obviously the car got one side or the other replaced at some point. Both bearings feel good and tight, no play that I can detect. Donor car had not been hit in the front.

$100 shipped in the US for the pair.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If I'm out to lunch on the price, let me know. I realize many Fox 5-lug swappers want the '94/95 version to go with their stock K-member.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump. Feel free to make an offer.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, 201FiveOH, I never got an email notification that you had replied to this thread or that you had PM'd me. Just responded to your PM.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still available, feel free to make an offer.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Edit: Pictures should be back up in my original post. As you can see, no, they're not clean.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump! Would make a great gift under the Christmas tree! Heck, you could probably use them as a tree stand to support the tree, then install them on the car after the holidays.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Quick question; the 94/95 spindles are best for the Fox k-members, but is there any use for the 96-04 spindle for a different k-member in a Fox car? I have 96 spindles I just dug out, hoping they had been from a 94/95.

·
Registered
596 Posts
96-04 spindle is the only recommended spindle for use with MM k-member.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
96-04 spindle is the only recommended spindle for use with MM k-member.

Is that the Fox MM k-member, and would that apply to any other brands?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Fox and SN MM k-members due to the revised suspension and steering mounting to provide a better roll center for handling. Most other k-members are designed for drag racing and lightweight but use all stock dimensions.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Still have these. Lowered the asking price, feel free to make an offer.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SOLD!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts